An overview of Talent Acquisition Specialist
Looking for the perfect fit employees is more than just finding someone who has a degree or some experience in a particular field. Usually it involves seeking for a little deeper and getting the right applicant for a certain job, which is why several organizations mainly choose to use the services of a Talent Acquisition Specialist, who is specialized in looking, identifying as well as hiring certain employee kinds.
They are also considered as the hiring specialists with a keen interest for talent and also possess an ability to perfectly select and fit an employee for a particular job role.
Job Description of a Talent Acquisition Specialist
The specialists in the talent acquisition are a kind of Human Resources (HR) person, who might work in an HR department of a company or work independently. Although they might be available in several kinds, but they’re more commonly used in highly competitive job markets that are transforming and growing at a quick pace.
They’re usually used in industries like healthcare, technology and finance where the key job roles are required to be filled swiftly and with the right candidate.
Although a talent acquisition specialist, is also an HR specialist their job duties are more technical, highly detailed, and very specific. An HR specialist might hire an individual to work in a company in different capacities. A particular candidate might work in one department and might receive cross-training to work in different areas as well.
Whereas a specialist in talent acquisition mainly finds a certain kind of employee, who possesses the talents as well as qualifications for a certain job role, several established corporations are utilizing their services more because they don’t want to spend their time training a new recruit.
A Talent Acquisition Specialist perfectly finds these specific employees. They use several platforms to find the necessary talent, such as state employment agencies, social media, job boards, employee referral programs and several other professional associations.
One can customize this template in a hassle-free way to optimize the job postings and get the best individuals. This template will also offer the details regarding the day-to-day responsibilities.
Job Profile of Talent Acquisition Specialist
The specialists in the talent acquisition are mainly responsible for the process of staffing of a company by being a part in the interview as well as the end-to-end recruitment process. They are also needed to assess organizations staffing requirements and recruit based on the requirement.
Doing a talent acquisition certification program surely enhances one’s job profile to be a specialist in this field. A certification is helpful to raise a bar to achieve the success that one aims for.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities are:
- To build and carry out talent acquisition plans for the organization
- Develop a firm’s policy for talent assessment, benchmarking, and interviews
- Source the right fit individuals and fill in vacant and available positions in an organization
- Anticipate future hiring requirements by analyzing the company’s development
- Manage the entire recruitment process
- Represent the organization at events and develop a network
- Counsel the individuals regarding salary, company’s perks, and work culture
- Prepare a report on a monthly basis for essential acquisition metrics
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements and Qualification
The vital prerequisites to be a part of this growing career path are:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- An internationally-recognized talent acquisition certification program
- Work experience of certain years as a specialist or similar role in human resources
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position demands
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Quick thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player with sound time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills