This year’s Inc. 5000 Vision Conference, a virtual event to be held from October 19 to 23, is a unique opportunity to celebrate your success, as well as learn the strategies you need to navigate these unprecedented times. Inc. has put together more than 100 talks, networking sessions, and panel discussions to help you figure out what’s next for your company. Here’s just a sampling of the people and events.
1. Shark Tank stars Mark Cuban and Daymond John will offer advice for improving your company’s pandemic growth strategy.
2. Safety has a whole new meaning in a pandemic. Find out how to protect your people and business with OSHA chair John Ho and Kiersten Todt, managing director of the Cyber Readiness Institute.
3. Learn lessons on disruption from legendary innovators like Vint Cerf, co-inventor of the internet; Beyond Meat founder Ethan Brown; and AOL co-founder Steve Case.
4. Tennis great Maria Sharapova and Emmy award-winning sportscaster Jim Nantz will show how to apply skills from sports to the business world.
5. Get a remote-work reboot: Learn to rock your Zoom calls from Food Network star Ted Allen and how to attract top talent in the work-from-anywhere age from Aquent CEO John H. Chuang.
6. It’s an incredibly stressful time for entrepreneurs. Learn how to train your brain to stay calm and focus with author and coach Jim Kwik; and how to help manage your employees’ mental health with Nicole Cutts, CEO of Cutts Consulting. Plus: Take part in health and wellness sessions each morning.
7. How do you successfully implement activism and advocacy in your business? Find out from Warby Parker co-founder Dave Gilboa.
8. The week concludes with the Inc. 5000 Awards Gala, which includes special guest presenters like NFL great and Good Morning America co-anchor Michael Strahan.
Check out the Inc. 5000 Vision Conference website for tickets and registration information.