After a holiday break, we’re back with the best reads across the HR blogosphere from January. We’re always scouring the net for the best new insights that keep us on the forefront of HR Tech.
Highlights from this month’s round-up include:
- Recruiting trends that will stick around after COVID.
- Survey data about salary transparency.
- The growing impact of data in HR.
Keep scrolling for all that and more!
- Ever consider that premium content could change how we learn? Johnny Campbell, CEO of Social Talent, likens the future of learning and development strategies to services like Netflix and Peloton in a recent blog post.
- Lars Schmidt shares some advice for building a career as an HR operator on eightfold.ai’s blog. He shares ten helpful tips for any HR practitioner, including prioritizing learning and building a good reputation.
- Liz Lewis shares findings from a recent Indeed survey, concluding that salary transparency and