How to Pay Insurance Premiums
No matter what type insurance policy and coverage you have, paying your insurance premium is easy. There are several ways to keep your account up-to-date, whether you choose to pay in full or in installments.
1. Through online bill pay. Visit your insurance provider’s website. On their website you can create an account or log in. This will give you access to pay your bill, set-up automatic bill pay, manage your policies, and learn about products and services available to you. Nationwide provides online payment for personal insurance and business insurance policyholders.
2. By mail. Send your payment slip and check to the address on your most recent bill.
3. By Phone. Call the number on your bill to pay your account by phone. Be sure to have your debit card or checking account information available when you call.
4. In person. If you prefer to hand your check to a real person, you can always stop in at your agent’s office to pay your bill, too. Call or check online for your agent’s office hours.
5. Using a mobile app. Mobile apps give you the flexibility to pay your premium anytime and anywhere. You can find Nationwide’s mobile app in Google Play (for Android devices) and in the App Store (for iPhones).
Nationwide makes getting your bill just as easy as paying it. Choose paperless billing in your online account settings to receive your bills by email instead of postal mail. That way, you can open your bill and pay it in just a couple of clicks. Learn more about paperless billing.
The post How to Pay Insurance Premiums appeared first on Now from Nationwide ®.